Explore six innovative technologies that are molding the next generation of K12 education in the classroom and abroad.
- Learn More
The push to inundate schools with technology is often based on misconceptions. Explore the myths and realities about education in K12 schools.
- Learn More
Explore 12 proven strategies and methods that will help your child develop a love for learning.
Reading fluency is key to mastering reading comprehensive. Improve your childs reading fluence with these tips.
Learn the best strategies for helping your child quickly adjust to her new school.
Proven tips and strategies that can help increase attention span and improve overall task performance.
K-12 Education Resources
In most parts of the United States and Europe, children and adolescents receive secondary education during the seventh through tenth years of their formal education. The cumulative primary and secondary education process in Canada and America is known as K12 education. It is designed to prepare students for college, vocational school, and the modern workforce. To adequately contribute in modern economies, workers must be educated. Since K12 education prepares individuals for college and their future careers, it is a vital phase in most peoples' lives. Below you'll find k12 education resources and information for educators, parents and students.
Topics and Resources
Explore popular topics, resources and articles in K12 education.
- Developing a Student-centered Classroom
- Learning to Read to Read to Learn. Myth or Reality?
- The Basics of an Effective Essay
- Choosing a Private School: A Comprehensive Guide
- The Benefits of Private Tutoring
- Top 10 Things Parents Can Do to Help Kids Get the Best Education
- The Importance of Digital Literacy in K-12
- Bullying Epidemic: Facts, Statistics and Prevention
- Guide to Holistic Education
- Charter Schools - Still Misunderstood
- Are Learning Apps Helping or Hurting Education?
K12 Education Categories