Massachusetts High Schools
High Schools and College Prep Schools in Massachusetts
- Essex Agricultural and Technical Institute - county operated four year public high school and a two year college offering training in vocational agricultural areas.
- Buckingham Browne & Nichols School - Knightline - includes calendar, athletics, and technology information.
- Belmont Hill School - traditional, college preparatory school for boys.
- Buxton School - coeducational, college-preparatory school enrolling 90 boarding students in grades 9 through 12.
- Bishop Stang High School - a nationally recognized blue ribbon school of excellence awarded by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Beverly School for the Deaf - accepts students from ages 3 to 22, who are deaf, hearing impaired, nonverbal, or have other mild to moderate learning challenges.
- Cushing Academy - independent, college preparatory boarding school for girls and boys in grades 9-12 and post-graduate.
- Concord Academy - Boston-area coeducational boarding and day school, grades 9-12.
- Concord-Carlisle Regional High School
- Eagle Hill School - private residential school for students with specific Learning Disabilities (LD) and Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD).
- Lawrence Academy - a coed, private, day-and-boarding, college-preparatory school founded in 1793. K-9-12.
- Sudbury Valley School - managed by the weekly school meeting, where every student and staff member has a vote.
- Milton Academy - information including academics, athletics, activities, arts, admissions, student life, and more.
- Tabor Academy - independent coed residential school for students
- Walnut Hill School for The Arts
- Berkshire School - independent, co-educational, boarding and day, college preparatory school.
- Landmark School - a private, residential and day, elementary and secondary school for learning disabled and dyslexic children.
- St. Mark's School
- Noble and Greenough School - coeducational, nonsectarian day and five-day boarding school for students in grades seven through twelve.
- Boston College High School
- Pingree School
- Stoneleigh-Burnham School
- Saint John's Preparatory School
- Shawsheen Vocational-Technical High School - state of the art shops and academic prorams serving Billerica, Bedford, Burlington, Tewksbury, and Wilmington.
- Minuteman Regional High School - comprehensive high school offering college preparation and vocational-technical study.
- Thayer Academy - private day school.
- Rivers School
- Academy at Swift River - year-round, co-educational boarding school for students ages 13-18 who are experiencing difficulties managing their lives at home or in school.
- Shackleton Schools - residential Expedition High School. Learning is focused around expeditions: e.g. service projects, wilderness journeys, etc.
- Bishop Feehan High School - a Roman Catholic institution founded to form a partnership in the area to educate teenagers in the teachings of Jesus Christ.
- Old Colony Regional Vocational Technical High School
- Massachusetts Academy of Math and Science - program for high school juniors and seniors who excel in math and science, sponsored by the state government and located at WPI.
- Blackstone Valley Regional Vocational High School - offers a variety of programs to students within the entire district.
- Winsor School, The - independent day school for academically promising and motivated girls in grades 5-12.
- Worcester Academy - boarding/day school serving grades 6-12.