New York Elementary Schools
Directory of New York Elementary Schools
- Bank Street College - offers graduate and continuing education programs with a child-centered focus. Also has a demonstration school for ages 0-13.
- Boys Choir of Harlem, The - performing arts and learning institution for grades 4-12. Also home to the Boys and Girls Choir performing groups.
- Fifth Avenue School
- Calhoun School, The
- Chapin School, The - includes admissions, curriculum, college guidance, athletics, and library services.
- Hackley School - K-12 co-educational, independent school.
- Berkeley Carroll School - independent coeducational day school for preschool-12.
- Collegiate School - independent day school for boys.
- Dwight School - K-12 international preparatory school located on Manahattan's Upper West Side.
- Doane Stuart School - independent college preparatory school for the Religious of the Sacred Heart.
- Kew-Forest School, The - independent college preparatory school for grades 1-12.
- Elmcrest Eagle Elementary School
- Shelter Island School - a K-12 school. Homework, teacher listings and school information is available.
- Alfred-Almond Central School - includes class pages, as well as sports, administrative, and Board of Education information.
- Portledge School - private college preparatory day school spanning grades pre-nursery through 12.
- Hunter College Elementary School - laboratory school for gifted children.
- Lowville Academy and Central School - K-12. Includes current events, sports schedule, lunch menu, and news from the district office.
- Riverdale Country School
- Little Red School House and Elisabeth Irwin High School - co-ed school for ages four through high school.
- Marymount School of New York - N-12 indepenent Catholic day school for girls.
- Nightingale-Bamford School - independent K-12 college preparatory school for girls.
- Spence School, The - K-12 day school for girls offering a liberal arts program .
- Staten Island Academy - co-educational private day school for grades K-12.
- Cathedral School, The - independent Episcopal coeducational day school for children of all faiths.
- Park School, The - independent, coeducational institution enrolling students from Pre-K through grade 12.
- Amagansett School - elementary school on the east end.
- Holy Name School - 600 students.
- Alexandria Central School - small K-12 school and the home of the Purple Ghosts.
- Manhattan School for Children - choice public school serving children in grades K-8 on the Upper West Side.
- Town School - pre-kindergarten through 8th grade school overlooking the East River.
- St. Teresa of Avila - church and school with grades pre-kindergarten through 8th.
- Trevor Day School - college preparatory progressive school offering comprehensive pre-nursery through grade 12 programs in an intellectually stimulating environment.
- Ocean Avenue School
- Solomon Schechter School of Manhattan - Jewish day school providing its students with general and Jewish education.
- P.S. 161 - K-8. Located in Crown Heights
- Randolph School - alternative school for pre-kindergarden through 8th grade children.