Maine Elementary Schools
Directory of Maine Elementary Schools
Chop Point School and Camp
- nonprofit organization that operates a K-12 Christian school and summer camp.
- non-denominational Christian school for children ages three to five.
St. Mary's School
- Catholic K-12 school.
Stillwater Montessori School - Old Town, Maine
- progressive, non-sectarian education for children 2 1/2 to 12 years of age.
- offering an ungraded curriculum designed to encompass the intellectual, creative, emotional, and physical needs of children aged 4-14.
Toddy Pond School
- K-8 school featuring experiential leaning, project-based academics, small class sizes, opportunities for homeschoolers, and more.
Featured Student Profile
Learning Anytime, Anywhere.
...even from a remote island!
More and more students are turning to the Internet and online distance learning programs to earn their degree in a virtual classroom.
Learn how an aspiring college student earned his graduate degree in organizational management and never set foot in a classroom.
Read his story
College Degree Finder
Search our national database of online and campus based college degree programs.
Your Zip Code:
-- All Subjects --
Art and Design
Communications and Media
Computers and Technology
Criminal Justice, Law and Law Enforcement
Education and Teaching
Engineering and Architecture
Health, Healthcare and Nursing
Math and Science
Psychology, Counseling and Mental Health
Vocational and Trade
Computer Science and Programming
Medical Office Administration
Sports Fitness Nutrition
Veterinary Assisting Technology
-- All Degrees --
Campus & Online
Obama Calls for New Steps to Prepare America's Children
President Obama Calls for New Steps to Prepare America's Children for Success in College and Careers.
Getting Motivated for Online Education
Although completing college or learning new skills online can be fun, it does pose some different challenges.
Facing your Fears of Returning to School as An Adult
Many adults wanting to make a career change or return to college do not do so because of fear.
Copyright © 2005-2013 EducationCorner.com